Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quotes ;)




**Bad and Good Moments are like a Minute 5 Seconds are Good and The Other 55 Second are Bad**

**Love or Hate Whatever Both Sucks**
...
**A sad thing in life is when you really think you love someone to figure out at the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go**

**You say that you love me but i don't cause i know , you will hurt me **

**I Know it's all Dreams , But I Love to be a Dreamer**

**What We Believe in is a Big Lie So That , You Can Find The Word Lie , inside The Word Be[lie]ve**

**Between Lovers , Its Easy To Say Or Promise With Anything , But When Time Comes To Do ,What Have You Said , You Fail And Find It's Hard , And Give Up Easily**

**Drop It Like It's Yours**

**has just spent the last 5 minutes staring at his left sock, wondering why it's not the same color as the right one**

**Not all times jokes intended to make you laugh. Sometimes they intended to make you think**

**No matter how far apart life drags us, you'll always be in my heart, the one I love & the one I count the days for. Love & Miss You Babe**

**Funny how friends become strangers, and strangers become friends. If you are lucky enough, some strangers are old friends that you get to meet again**

**Enjoy, love, smile, be nice, be kind, care, but don't forget to share all this with people around you, specially those, who you like**

**Your mind is sometimes your worst enemy you and only you can make it your best friend**

**When you're down to nothing, god is up to something... hel will make a way when there seems to be no way**

**If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead, and a place to sleep... you are richer than 75% of this world**

**When you fall, get back up again. Don't let people know you're down becasue some people like seeing you fall**

**Every time you are tempted to react the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future**

**Thinks you should believe half of what you see, and even less what you hear**

**Always remember all the complements you've received and forget the insults**

**When ending a day you should never say i could have, should have, or i would have. at the of the day you should always say i did**

**Sure the truth hurts but a lie will hurt even more in the long run**

**Sometimes you have to make big mistake before you can make things right. Mistakes are painful but they are the only way to find out who you really are**

**Those who seem to know something about everything, rarely know everything about anything**

**Says people always know how to ruin someone else's happiness**

**If a door closing, you have 2 choices. Stick your foot in the door jam and risk pain in exchange for an apportunity or let it slam some regret into your face**

**If I could pull down the rainbow, I would write your name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with someone like you**

**the difference between [Dream] and [Aim] is [Dream] is 'effortless sleep' N' [Aim] is 'Sleepless effort'**

**Ever noticed how "lol" looks like someone drowning, and all you can see are the head and arms sticking up out of the water? bet he isn't laghing out loud any**

**I am fearless beacause I've been afraid. I am wise beacause I've been foolish. I can laugh beacause I've known sadness**

**Am I a BITCH? Let me think, B- Beautiful , I- Intelligent , T- Thoughtful , C- Caring , H- Human. YES I AM!**

**Loyal and honest boys are found in every corners of the earth.. But unfortunately the earth has no corners**

**Want to sit on a cliff and watch the sun set. And as the last rays fall to the ground, hopes that they take him with them**

**A True friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face**

**I know how it feels to sit on the edge of your bed, head on your hands, wishing it would all just end**

**you asked me what was wrong , i smiled and said nothing as you turned and walked away, a tear ran down my cheek as i whispered to myself,,..Everything**




**I wish people would get to know me before they judgment on what they think they know !**

**Thought growing up would be a lot more fun !!**

**My heart beats but not like it should. I smile but its not the brightese. I laugh but not like I used to.. you left a permanent mark on me.**

**He finally let go of his fake smile and the tears slowly rolled down his cheek as he whispered to himself "I don't want to be me".**

**Even If you hurt someone you care about, they never realize that when you truly care it hurts you twice as much to see them in pain**

**Someday you'll cry for me like i cried for you, someday you'll miss me like i missed you , someday you'll need me like i needed you , and when you love me , i won't love you !**

**I thought love was about loving the one you love, and them making you smile, but has realised it's about waiting for them to break your heart**

**some people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" or "there" and "they're" and "their"**

**When someone stares at you, don't get angry. Just look at your self and say. "I know I'm beautiful the way God made me, i don't need others to judge my looks"**

**I love haters ! they're always thinking of me !**

**If someone is talking to you about me , then don't be silly enough to think they aren't doing the same behind your back when you're not around**

**OMG ! Could you imagine what it would be like if there were two of me !**

**You can close your eyes to thigs you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel**

**I'm Invisible , i talk but you don't hear. I weep but you don't see. I scream but you don't listen. If i die will you care ? Invisible, that is me**

**I'm not perfect okay ??? I screw up , make mistakes, it's what i do**

**you know you love someone when the mere thoughts of losing them brings you to tears**

**Life is beautiful , fuck it before it fucks you

No comments:

Post a Comment